Les and I will be at home alone next week as the children are on Fall Break from Chase's school, so he and Madison will visit Arkansas for the week. I will be in Brentwood on Monday to meet a client, then home the rest of the week trying to catch up all the things that the last few weeks have had me behind on!
I am beginning to focus more regularly and have perheripheral vision again. That is a relief! I am to return back to the clinic in six weeks and then we'll know much more of what the state of the long term union is. I would say we're thinking it will be normal vision by January as they first suggested. I am still unable to tolerate wind, air streams, strong scents or anything airborne, but I am beginning to wander outside a few moments a day and have been to the grocery store this week without heavy glasses on.
It seems a season of pruning all round in my life the last six months.....God is changing us, changing me.....and i feel a little like my eyes....very vunerable right now....many new expectations and situations...but oh so exciting a path.
God is good!
7 comments:
So glad you are experiencing such improvement! And hope of normalcy (is that a word?)in the future!
Enjoy the quiet week, I know you will miss the kids, but I would enjoy the peace as well!
Change is hard, but good.
Hi Girl,
When I try to subscribe with feedburner, it takes me to the wrong page...
Praying for you daily,
Karen
Sweetie, I'm so happy to hear that your eyes are getting better. :) That's terrific news! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. You are an incredibly strong woman of God, whom I admire greatly.
Have a great weekend!
Melissa
Glad to hear that it's healing up. Waiting is hard. Hope it will be great news in 6 weeks.
Wow! You have had some changes going on for sure. It was nice to visit for Company Girl Coffee, I will have to stop by again soon!
Sweetie,
I'm so happy to hear your eyes are improving. I pray they continue to heal rapidly.
Post a Comment