What kind of Sunday person are you? Our home is a Sunday worship kind of family. When Les is home, he commands the kitchen to create a fantastic Sunday morning big breakfast for all of us so I can get ready for church in peace. He is known for bird's eye eggs cooked in toast and the best bacon around. I personally love getting up early on Sundays and talking to him in our bedroom suite, catching up the week and sharing what is on our heart for the next one.
Church is a time of worship for us. The last few years we were at a church that was lovely but just wasn't "it" for us. For the last six weeks we've been at a new space and I am excited again to find like minded folks who worship as we do. After church if I am together we come home to the aromas from a crock pot driven meal. Our favorites are roast beef and vegetables or soft tacos.
Sunday afternoons may mean old movies, drives on pretty days or snuggling up and watching the fire.
What are your Sunday plans?
Today ours involve putting in a new to us electric oven in our kitchen....I'm so excited!
Sweetie
No comments:
Post a Comment