Yard Sailing Finds...French Chairs

I am a blessed bride.  My husband Les is more than happy to go yard sailing with me.  We love getting out early and searching for frugal finds for our home and others.  A few weeks ago we found a perfect french provincial table for $20.00 that had leaves to expand to 128" and this week we found 4 perfect chairs for $10.00 to go with it.  I already have the end chairs  in that I have two sets of parson's slipcovered chairs that so easily go with multiple styles by changing the slipcovers.  The wood is 1964 solid and we'll refinish them to match the table. Wheee!
All four chairs are neatly on top of the table until next weekend or the next, when we refinish them all together! What a fun find! We'll refinish and reupholster them and they'll look wonderful in the kitchen.
Our Thanksgiving table will be big enough this year and I'll still be able to use our country pine farmhouse table too! Hurrah!

No comments: